Scientist, PDD Group
Department of Oncology
+352 26 970 564
Research Experiences and Education
Since 09/ 2020: Scientist, Personalized Drug Discovery Group, Department of Oncology, LIH, Luxembourg.
- Personalized functional drug profiling for patients with metastatic gastrointestinal cancer or recurrent glioblastoma (PFP).
06/2016 – 08/2020: Scientist, Project leader, Early Discovery & Technology Development, KSILINK, France.
- Personalized functional patient profiling project to identify the best personalized treatment
07/2005-06/2016: Senior Researcher, Assay Development & Screening Group, Institute Pasteur Korea (IP-K), South Korea .
- Screening assay development for anti-Ebola virus small molecules
- Cell-based primary and 2nd confirmation screening for anti- Trypanosoma cruzi small molecules
- Development of whole genome siRNA microarray and screening (HIV, Trypanosoma cruzi)
- Plasmid based cDNA microarray development
- Lentivirus microarray development
- Cell defined siRNA microarray (CDSM) development in mesenchymal stem cell
03/2012-08/2017: Ph.D. in Animal Biotechnology, Konkuk University, South Korea
Thesis : Development of cell Image-based microarray system for gene functional study in Mammalian Cells
03/2003-02/2005: M.S. in Animal Biotechnology, Konkuk University, South Korea
Thesis : Suppression of Neurite Outgrowth of NB41A3 cells by RNA Interference of Mouse Long-Chanin
US20110183313 A1 (EP2307568 B1) : Genome wide visual identification of human co-factors of HIV-1infection.