The Bioinformatics Platform offers expertise and services for the analysis of a wide range of "omics" data types and technologies:
- Transcriptomics: microarrays and transcriptome sequencing (including single cell sequencing)
Our well-established, reproducible bioinformatic pipelines can address a diversity of challenges in data-intensive biomedical research:
- Data pre-processing, including data filtering, harmonization and normalization.
- Feature extraction and prioritization.
- Differential expression and correlative analyses.
- Biological pathway-based enrichment anayses.
- Publication-ready visualizations and notebooks.
- Classification, regression and other predictive modeling using a robust toolset of statistical and machine learning techniques.
Among our multiple collaborations, the Bioinformatics Platform is a partner of LuxGen, Luxembourg's national sequencing centre.